Monday, January 7, 2013

Slapped with the Truth

A good friend of mine wrote this to me in an IM on facebook-
or conversation was about how my ex had my netbook that I foolishly let him borrow and then I was told after I replied to an email of his that he put a thingy on my computer so he could see what I was typing and what not.
Okay- up to the moment:
So, I want my netbook back- "if it fits it ships" and I was- like a fool- letting him use have access to my netflix account. Well, he wasn't even using my netbook, his cousin is, whom I did not give permission to use... but he saw nothing wrong with her using it.
I changed m netflix account on Friday... today (Sunday) I saw in recently watched stuff I didn't watch. So, not 100% if I changed the password, or just typed the same one again- but it usually tells you.. right or he's in my computer and got the password... this is what she said (keep in mind it sounds harsh, but it's what I needed to hear/read)




E: "So basically in his opinion it is okay for me to violate Jaime's trust because she will excuse it and eventually want to talk to me again, but in the meantime I can monitor her however I want"



 

No comments:

Post a Comment