Monday, January 7, 2013

Epiphany

Ya know when you have an epiphany well mine just slapped me-
I need to stop worrying about Karma getting everyone that's done me wrong, and focus on my own.
I'm defeating my own purpose-
I must stop chasing dreams that are no longer my own.
I must stop blaming others for not loving me the way I deserve.
I must demand more of my inner self and not worry so much about what people think about my outer self, that if makes sense.
I've been driving myself crazy trying to figure out what is wrong with me, why I can't keep a relationship-
People need to remember- the one common factor in all failed relationships is... YOU!
Change you and the world will change around you....
Now that my fortune cookie/Hallmark/Karma moment is over- I shall bid you ado-
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment