Saturday, December 29, 2012

Amends with no results.

Trying to make amends with someone who is fed up with your crazy behavior is like trying to explain your crazy behavior.
You want to believe that they would forgive you, like you would forgive them- but everyone is different....
One has to has to understand that just because it's something you would do, doesn't mean someone else would or could do the same.

Why the hell do I always sound like I'm Dr.Phil'ing people and/or myself?

I just can't say - hey, I screwed up- I'm human accept me for my faults- accept my apologize and move on. I accept yours?
I have to over analyze everything, and try to make it sound all sophisticated and what not- it's so stupid of me, and fake.

Like this, for 2 years I accepted being your verbal and emotional bunching bag- now, it's your turn. I was there for you, I took it all- now because YOU don't have the feelings I did- you tell me to fuck off.

That's a cop out.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment