Saturday, December 29, 2012

A new start-

Well, I think I have finally made up my mind- all the pieces are falling into place.
I have decided that I am moving to Florida to be a nanny to my  best friends children- and to be close to her and my brother-in-law (from another mother)
I think this is the change I've been needing.

I don't want to leave my family- but I need to do something for me. I need to grow and be on my own.
I've had a hard time dealing with leaving my Mother. Not that she can't take care of herself, lord know she can, I have just felt guilty- all of my other siblings have left- and two of them don't even talk to her.
I know she'll be fine on her own, and maybe this will be good for her as well.
I don't know what will happen- but I'm ready for whatever this chapter in my life brings.


No comments:

Post a Comment